In today’s article, I will talk about where to spend the first date with your partner you liked. From this article, you will learn why, when you first met your partner, in order to speed up the process of developing your relationship, it is very important to conduct your first date, not by walking the streets of your city, sitting in a park on a bench, go watching movies, but it’s important to take your partner on a coffee date. Today we are going to list some coffee date tips, find out how long should a coffee date last, and figure out the reasons why a meeting in a café is a great way to spend your first date.
The main reasons for meeting in a cafe
First date coffee is a great way to spend time together with a person you’ve just met, but what are the exact reasons why coffee dates are great? A public place is a good idea if you need to identify a liar. It’s much harder for people to lie when there are a lot of people around, how to do it and why you need to find out here
1. What to do on a coffee date? Firstly, and this is the most important thing – the atmosphere for pleasant communication is more than comfortable and inviting, and you are not there to eat or drink, you are there to communicate, and any foods and drinks are only there to fill your needs.
2. Secondly, while sitting in a cafe it is most convenient to establish eye contact with a partner – that is when you look into each other’s eyes. And this is simply necessary for the adequate establishment of closer relations. Without eye contact, it is impossible to flirt, be spontaneous and relaxed at the same time. Eye contact helps you better feel a person sitting next to you.
3. Is coffee a good first date? It allows you to establish physical contact that is so necessary for the transition of relations to a new level, is easiest to do directly while sitting in a cafe. Ask to see a girl’s manicure, touch her fingers, her rings, etc. etc. Of course, all this is easier to do while sitting in a cozy cafe, and NOT running around the streets while it is freezing outside.
4. And finally, this shows that, firstly, you are NOT cheap and are willing to spend some money on your partner, albeit small, but still money for the time you spend together. And, secondly, this is going to show that you do have this money. Those. Don’t get anything wrong out of this, you should not try to attract them with your money, you should look competent and independent. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about spending a few dollars in a cafe (of course, if you have them).
But always remember this, even if you fail and your date doesn’t go according to plan, it is quite likely that your partner can agree to a second date that can go in a different way.
Why is a cafe date a great idea?
In general, where to hold the first date is NOT a question. Feel free to take your partner to a cafe. The only thing to remember is that, before you take her somewhere, you definitely need to do some research on all the establishment you can visit with her, there are normal cozy establishments – where there is no noise, drunk people, where there is no smoke, there are no smells from the kitchen, toilet, and etc. Those. where the atmosphere is more or less conducive to comfortable communication.
How can you ruin such a date?
Now that we know that the best time for a coffee date is the first date, let’s find out how can you ruin such a date.
1. Be clingy and act creepy.
2. Fall asleep during a date.
3. Talk about sex during your first date.
4. Talk about their genitals.
5. Make disgusting sounds, fart, and burp.
6. Spill coffee on your partner.
7. Go to a steak-house while your partner is vegan.
8. Forget their name.
9. Step on their shoes while you are dancing or just walking around.
10. Make an inappropriate or offensive joke.
Tips to have a perfect cafe date
And now let’s talk about coffee date etiquette and what to talk about on a coffee date.
Nobody likes someone else’s lack of punctuality. Being late is a sign of lack of respect for a person you planned to meet. No one cares what caused it – even if you, in the company of Bruce Willis, saved the world from an invasion of zombies, a person will not feel any comfort in your reasoning for being late. And you don’t need to run into the cafe to your partner with the words: “I only have 5 minutes to spare. Then I gotta run home to collect my suitcase for an urgent business trip to Guadeloupe.” If you are already so busy, it is better to plan your time in advance, reschedule the date and warn the partner.
Naturalness is your best weapon. Your appearance, behavior, and manner of communication should not differ sharply from how you look and how you behave in ordinary life. Of course, we do not urge you to go on a date in your favorite pajamas. But it is not worth it to try to be someone else. The same goes for your desires, you should not do what you don’t like. Thus, how long should a first coffee date last? It should last as long as you want it to last, as long as you feel comfortable.
Whatever they say, that the main thing in a person is their soul, erudition, upbringing, and other positive qualities, men and women still love with their eyes. It doesn’t matter what you do for a living and what you do in life, on a romantic date you should look clean, neat and beautiful. Indifference to your beauty is a direct path to failure. On the first date, you simply have to get a person interested and intrigued, on the second and subsequent dates, to maintain interest without lowering the bar.
Do not be commonplace. Do not act as millions do. If you become “like everyone else”, the partner will not have any opportunity to distinguish you from the crowd. What is commonplace? Banality is a girl who comes in a leopard dress that does not leave room for the male imagination. An abundance of lipstick, lots of cosmetics in general. Lots of unnecessary jewelry. The aroma of sweet perfumes, which literally fills the whole room. To stand out from the crowd of banality, a stylish suit or dress is just enough, complemented by one or two accessories – a hairpin, a brooch on the jacket, a silk scarf around the neck or a handbag. It’s even easier for men to be banal. It is enough to arrange dates in the same place and each time meet a girl with red roses in your hands. There is nothing wrong about roses, but there are dozens of equally beautiful alternatives to roses, and doing the same thing every time will not do you any good.
Whatever the date of the meeting is, and whatever your future plans are, the ending should be memorable and mean something. It would be better for a man to lead a girl home, and she should thank them for the evening. If you liked each other, you can exchange a gentle handshake or a kiss. Such an ending will inspire you two to have a second date and leave positive emotions after a meeting. But what about dating, which is a simple stepping stone to intimacy? Even if you do not have far-reaching plans with a partner, nobody canceled a good date before a night of passion!
Imagine you came on a date with your partner who you really like. And your partner, instead of chatting sweetly with you, making compliments and drinking coffee, constantly answers phone calls and e-mails, texting with someone on social networks and instant messengers. Horrible, right? Your partner will think the same if you behave in exactly the same way. A date is an occasion to turn off your phone and tablet, hide your favorite laptop in your bag and forget about customers, projects, and deals for an hour or two.
Honesty is wonderful, but not on a romantic date. If you need a should to cry into, and not a romantic partner, go and visit your friend’s place. They will listen to you, sympathize with you, and wipe away the tears. Talking about your problems on a date with a person you like is just weird. Please note that it is not known how your dates will end. You can end up having so many disagreements that this person will spread unpleasant gossip and rumors about you based on your own revelations.
Now that we are done with the first coffee date tips, let’s wrap this up. In conclusion, I want to highlight several important points here: In a cafe, try to get to know your partner better; Discuss funny and interesting topics, avoid boring stories; If you like a person, your main task in a cafe is to interest them and inspire confidence; If you want to seduce them tonight, after getting their interest and trust, arouse them and persevere, if they refuse – try to have a second date with them and then try again.